Everyday Magic: a mini-e-course adventure
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
This is an invitation to a marvelous, magical, rebellious, wildly wonder-filled experience. It is a call to explore, write, photograph, share, cultivate new ideas and spread joy throughout the far reaches of your work and home life.
Keeping up with all the schedules and to-do’s in my life had left me feeling quite tired and before I knew it, I got sick. So I started to infuse my daily life with little bits of creativity and it changed everything. Yes, I’m still managing schedules and doing things that need to be done but I’m also making room in my life for me, my creative heart and fun.
Monday through Friday, you will receive an email containing a creative mission. Over the course of two weeks, we will:
- capture moments we might otherwise miss in a short piece of writing
- draw/sketch (yes, you can do it!) playful little scenes
- grab our camera (your camera phone will work perfectly) to celebrate the way we see
- use a unique hashtag to share your work on Instagram, if you like
- receive feedback from Natasha twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday)
Designed to fit into your day, these missions are the doorway to shifting your perspective, cele-brating the way you see the world and most importantly, having fun.
This course is like that delectable treat you save for special occasions. It’s nourishment for the soul.
Won’t you join me?
Class: June 11th through June 22nd.
Cost: $30 via Pay Pal